Our client is a traditional engineering and production company that has built an excellent reputation with high quality standards.
A high degree of innovation coupled with distinctive technical know-how, creative intelligence and an excellent team spirit are the core elements of the corporate culture. This mixture allows our clients to achieve a high quality standard and to respond precisely to their customers‘ requirements.
Embedded in a very solid and financially healthy industrial group, it offers successful employees versatile opportunities for further development.
- International administration of CAD/CAM software
- Ensuring smooth operation of the systems
- Supporting users with software-related questions
- Development and maintenance of the administrative structures with the departments development, production and marketing
- Support and expansion of the interfaces to subsidiaries and internal systems
Successfully completed technical college / university or comparable training
- Professional experience in the area of CA methodology with a focus on production / manufacturing
- Experience with CAD / CAM systems
- Knowledge of programming languages and IT concepts
- Teamwork and independence
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- The ideal candidate (male or female) should have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar work environment
- A junior profile is also possible
Languages: German and English fluent