Our client is a traditional engineering and production company that has earned an excellent reputation with high quality standards.
A high level of innovation paired with strong technical know-how, creative intelligence and an excellent team spirit are the core elements of the corporate culture.
This mixture allows our clients to achieve a high quality standard and to respond precisely to the requirements of their customers. Embedded in a very solid and financially healthy industrial group, it offers successful employees versatile opportunities for further development.
- Must be mandatory for the various business processes such as Productions, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Supply Chain, Finances, etc. are independent of ERP systems in an internationally oriented manufacturing company
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the ERP system JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Must be able to make constant optimizations with its analysis capabilities.
- Is the internal contact for questions about ERP processes and master data
- With his good moderation skills, he can independently plan and successfully conduct user workshops
- Support and expansion of the interface to subsidiaries and internal systems
- Can successfully manage and control projects with internal resources and external vendors
Successfully completed University of Applied Sciences / University or similar education
- Experience in managing ERP systems, ideally with JD Edwards
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, programming and databases
- Knowledge of modeling and optimizing business processes
- Has knowledge of software development and knows the development needs that suppliers must consider
- Experience in digitization is an advantage
- Personal leadership completes the profile
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar environment
- A junior profile is also possible so that he can still be introduced to this role
- Languages German and English Business