For our client, we are looking for a biocidal product approval specialist who knows how to build a business unit within the international group.
Our client places the focus on the success of their customers and creates added value for their customers through consulting expertise, technical expertise and innovative strength. They do their work sustainably for companies and contracting authorities, as they have an economic, ecological and social dimension for you at the same time.
Our client has a broad and solid customer base, based on long-term partnerships and constantly evolving. The performance and loyalty of our client is very well known in the market and a valuable asset for opening up new markets.
- Developing strategies for the market for biocidal product approvals
- Development and further development of product know-how within the group
- Leading and implementing projects under Regulation 528/2012
- Monitoring projects in terms of given deadlines, budgets and quality requirements
- Serving existing customers within the Group and unlocking new market potential
- REACH registrations
- Communication with national and international authorities
- Consortium management for the preparation of registration dossiers
- Representation of clients at authorities, associations, workshops and other events
Education / Experiences
- Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Toxicology, Science or similar
- At least five years‘ professional experience in approving biocidal products or similar
- German and English business fluent
- Can successfully handle hierarchies and decision paths in a group structure (matrix organization)
- Has good leadership and organizational capability with great social skills
- Is an entrepreneurial driver with high communication skills
- Motivate his employees with his profitable being
- Can assess changing circumstances and act adaptively
- Is used to working flexibly and is aware of its responsibility